.......................................................................................................................G.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Is it too late to say "Yes"?




It's torturing looking at the picture above, if so happen you are looking with an empty stomach. HAA HAA

How foolish I can be. Desperately, dying, longing to go back home for this "never ending holidays".

I would be at home by now taking care of my Guppies, if i urged and selfishly informing my parents that I want to go home during holidays.


You can say, I acted "macho" back then;

Mom questioned " Do u want to come home?"
I answered " Anything will do "
*what the heck was I saying =.=*

and yes, I do agree the fact that I have been away from home for only about 3-4 months and is not necessarily to go home at this point of time.

"Do you have friends who are staying too?" she KINDLY asked.
" YEAH, I have LOTS" confidently I answered
*acting macho*

regret of not being transparent enough? yeah, totally... All i can think of is 'tuaran mee','sang yuk pao','dim sum','tau fu fa'.........SUSH!!! that 's not the point though.

How can one celebrate Chinese New Year without family members *the parents* ?

It's winter season, I can't imagine how cold can be my CNY here in Kursk.. hmm?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger