.......................................................................................................................G.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Death

There are no dry eyes in the family for the month of February. One of their child left the family a year ago and in this year of 2011, another family member passed away. How can it be? O.o This happened to a friend of mine. They are the relatives of my friend.


One of their daughter passed away last year, the 1st day of Chinese New Year which was also Valentine's day. How tragic...

and just a few days before their daughter's 1st anniversary, another one of their daughters died in an accident in front of their house. Yeap, she was riding on a motorcycle and a big lorry from behind knocked her down. Somehow, dragged her 15m away.

Both their daughters were at their golden age when they passed away, the most youthful days of their lives.



Not long after she received the news, I was questioned "What will I do, of these tragedies had transpired to my children ?"

In a split second, I raised my arm, brought my index finger towards my neck and move my hand in a repeating motion laterally. I couldn't bear the excruciating pain of losing my children. I pray that the parents and all relatives will stand strong at this point of time.

-I sent a heartfelt condolence.-

No comments:

Powered By Blogger