.......................................................................................................................G.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dark side

KAY I'm gonna burst and it will be done!.. LISTEN !!! It doesn't mean that the things your friend likes and  I'll LIKE IT TOO!!!! Just because we are the same gender, it doesn't mean we're SISTERS, PAL!!!what you have seen in the world it doesn't mean it must be part of me too, SIR! U want to know me , get closer to me, leave your past and get to know me afresh. Don't mix me up with your PAST! and when I say no, MEANS NO LA!!!! still wanna be push-y until, I have to say yes just to please YOU! Damn tired to be toy-ed around. ENOUGH! I'm going to live for myself. Stop bothering my life and move on with your own! mafan* HMPH!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger