.......................................................................................................................G.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

APRIL FOOL

31 MARCH..was a disastrous day..

WHY?? I tell you why.. I was having my ENGLISH EXAM on that day, and everything went WRONG!!!

Losing my EXAM SLIP made my world turned upside down. I rushed all the way form library to the ADMIN and exam starts in 15 mins. Thank God, I was given a TEMPORARY SLIP..LOL..

While I was filling up the details, I thought to myself. “Why am I not fooled by someone? Isn’t it APRIL Fool's day?” Foolishly, I laughed at my friends quietly. They must have been busy preparing for ENGLISH Exam. So they had never thought of APRIL FOOL's day.

After the examination,(HAHAHAH) I questioned Carmen, “ Don’t you realize today is APRIL Fool's day?”. Instantaneously, she answered “ Grace, today is 31st of MARCH.” (=.=) Crap…I filled up my examination details with the DATE written 1 April 2010.

What a FINE DAY ~~( SO NOT!!)

1. I’ve forgotten to fill up 5 WATER BOTTLES that I carried in my bag around ( lazy to boil water during exam period..hahah)

2. Rushing back to hostel, didn’t stop by laundry room to collect my clothes ( I NEED MY CLOTHES!!! )

=.= I was dead beat, and all I wanted to do was to cook Maggie mee using HANABISHI water boiler and fill up my empty stomach that growled during the whole day. Indeed, it was embarrassing, when the examination hall was in total silence ( you just can hear it ! ) haha

LUCKY! Look what I’ve found? A BIG INSECT twirling happily inside the boiler (Hanabishi). ( steam emitting from my nose )

I just couldn’t stop complaining to Bee Ling and Carmen about the bad things had transpired.

The worst of all, I almost SLIPPED at cafeteria during dinner time as I was taking my 2nd round dinner (EVERYONE was THERE..and they have eyes) At that particular jiffy, I hoped the whole earth could just swallow me in..

I had enough of the bad things that had happened..and prayed for a nicer day for APRIL FOOL day..=.=…

However, I was fooled by Bee Ling, when she shouted there’s snake under Carmen’s bed. Foolishly I bend over and look for the snake ( dang! ) hahha. At night, I dashed out of the room and opened the door after picking up Geraldine’s phone call. She said she was out there waiting for me. And I couldn’t believe I fall for that. She was not in my sight when I unlock the door.

Damn tiring..but an INTERESTING day..HAHAHa

No comments:

Powered By Blogger