.......................................................................................................................G.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

FOUNDATION is OVER???!!!!


It’s unbelievable! I'm out of AIMST, not because I'm kicked off, but I’ve just ended my course here.

Yesterday, I was having a hard time departing from each other. Some of them are certain that they are not going back for degree ( T.T ) There are no tears flowing from my eyes, but I just couldn’t stop my heart form bleeding tears. What is departing from each other mean to you? Staring at the TV showing AMERICAN IDOL
( finally, I get to see a TV set. AHAAH ), images of their faces kept reeling in my mind. How can I keep moving on? It was a feeling that was indescribable with words or expressions.

MATHEMATICS EXAM is OVER!!!! And I’ve to start to pack up. Thanks to Bee Ling , she helped my pack all my things. If not, I wouldn’t able to make it on time. AAHAHAHA. If there’s anything to pack, you can just give her a ring. AHAHHA. I was supposed to reply a msg from a friend but I was too busy packing. The feeling of remorse took charged of me.

As, we were rushing down to the warden’s room, I asked my friend to meet up before I go. Too bad, my aunt arrived. Bee ling and I ran back to our hostel and started to move those DAMN HEAVY BOXES all the way from 4th floor. THANKS to Vicky, she helped me bring down the HEAVIEST BOX ( BOOKS, FILES, PAPER ). It’s kind of weird saying Goodbye to Bee Ling and Vicky in a rush..I mean…really, my face was flushed into red, after running up and down the stairs for at least 8 times.



And here is the list that had happened during the 1 year foundation studies
1. Meet Awesome AWESOME friends from different states. ( I can tell you, how cool they are )
2. Changed hostel unit. (not easy though)
3. Introduced to a game *Frisbee (I must teach you how to play.AWESOME GAME!!)
4. Hairstyle changed (tremendously*) hahaha
5. Managed to attended Church service and Prayer meeting(though I attended during my final term XD)
6. Preached about the concept of live to Carmen ( hahahha)


THINGS IM GONNA MISS VERY MUCH
1. The chat chat time I’ve always had with my roommates
2. Playing Frisbee
3. Eating, laughing, doing homework together, story time. Those moments that im not unable to encounter when im with my family ( it’s totally different )
4. Dancing “nobody” with roomies
5. ARGUING with VICKY PONY!!! Haha
6. Going to church with friends
7. Independent LIFE (I get to make my own decision)
8. 3 hours of sleeping life
9. Cook maggie for Carmen
10. Buy neslo for Vicky


Things to follow up....
1. Pick up guitar lessons
2. Work, Earn, and BUY new phone and SUPER JUNIOR LIVE CONCERT DVD
3. Nourished my hair till it grows to a length that satisfies me …
4. Play PS2 EVERYday.hahha
5. Learn how to drive again =.=
6. SLIM down ( body shape disorientated..ahaha after consuming much of AIMST’s CHICKEN )


Just a few more hours I’m leaving from Penang,(not able to stand on the same ground with all of you )
to SABAH!!!

Hope to see them around in real future.. They are just Awesome..

1 comment:

Richard Koay said...

Hoho, i just made a blog nia! XD
http://shatteredemerald.blogspot.com/

Powered By Blogger