.......................................................................................................................G.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4days=1 month

Oh gosh..is not the end of October and there's no internet connection for about 4 days. I felt I've not been using the internet for a month T.T *torturing*

Went to clinic today with my group mates to undergo the medical commission. LOL
It took us like 2-3hours and we reached home at about 7pm. Since, it's so late, we have decided not to cook for dinner.

Once, I reach home.... MUAHHAHA With excitement in me,I turned on my computer to get excess to the internet. YUP, ecstatically I smiled from ear to ear. After checking some emails, I took 40mins nap. *suppose to be 20 min* I thanked God for my fren who sms me and somehow became my alarm clock! HAA HAA

Since I had a wonderful nap. Now, I'm AWAKE !!!..hmmm...not good not good..hmmm.. HAA HAA HAA

cant wait for THURSDAY!!!!! HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger