.......................................................................................................................G.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

walk or take bus?


Im not happy about the distance of the place I'm living to my uni. With short legs =.= it took me 30mins walking to uni. Moreover, I'm panting with my heart pounding hard against my rib cage once i reach the main entrance of the uni.

I realized I couldn't stop complaining about it. However, there was once I walked alone to uni early in the morning and I started to praise God and worship Him for everything he has done. Especially coming to Russia. It seemed impossible, when I was back at Malaysia.

A lot of my friends suggested me to buy a bus card RM25 a month (which is way much cheaper compared to paying each ride RM1), with unlimited ride.*well of course only some buses offer this service * I was so tempted to get one, since I'm always late for classes.

But I've decided not to get a bus card for this month. Putting aside everything, I'm trying my best to wake up early and start my journey to uni on time. In this way, I'm able to spend more time with God, though is only 30mins.

there's a reason why i choose to walk.A question struck me today at church...


"How do you worship God?"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger