.......................................................................................................................G.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Supermoon


My friend and I were going back to our hostel from our friend's apartment last Saturday, 19 March 2011 at 7.30pm. As we advanced to the nearest bus stop, I caught sight of the moon. It was ROUND *very and BIG!

And somehow we crapped something about it.

Me: WOW...look at the full moon. So big and bright. (maybe the moon looks big from Russia, I thought to myself LOL )

Randy: Eh, we shouldn't be out here at this hour especially when it is full moon. Ghosts are everywhere.

Me: LOL

Rose: No~, we should go eat crabs. Since it's full moon, crabs will come up to the surface and find food.

Me: Then we should go tomorrow and get our hands on seafood. Tonight, they'll be caught! MUAHAA HAA


Okay...And with all the silly stuff we said for the past 2 days, I noticed it was the SUPERMOON!!! my gosh.. How blessed!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger