.......................................................................................................................G.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

World is turning, which means time is running out.People's response/attitude can changed so much that turned out to be unbelievable. Humbly to say, I did change.

Just like every famous TV series.* for an example, a very good one LEVERAGE! haa haa* There are new season for the new chapters. And it keeps getting better and better.

I noticed, I've becoming more aggressive with my speech and action. But of course, not to the extend of cursing with words and beating up people with my "great small fists".

Yesh, I might be shy *or anti-social* at first. And now, all I wanted to do is to be myself. and YES, I know I've been acting a lil' bit crazy these days, and is all because I'm starting to open up and ENJOY TO THE FULLEST!!!

But I do hope to control the adrenaline rush in me. I don't want to repeat it again, the krikit* krikit* moment which I have always failed to overcome it..=)

cheers~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger