.......................................................................................................................G.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

LOUD & LOUSY

After the day has ended at university, My Housemate and I were totally depressed for the dramas that had transpired. Feeling so much gloomy , I hanged-out at her room. Both of us were starring at the ceiling as if there were stars above us shining glamorously. Okay here's the deal : We both are from different groups in our faculty, so we are circled by different people. Dramas here, Dramas there. Due to dramas happening around us,  we developed a bond, where we acted like we're one in a family. HOW COOL!.


Since things hasn't work out  the way it should be, we started to share our thoughts and feelings. But before that, we like to sing LOUD & LOUSY. And somehow, we had started with a song :- and singing silly

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

Heart beats fast
Colors and prom-misses
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more *and stopped here

Girl : I have loved you for a thousand years~~~I'll love you for a thousand more~~.. BULL SHIT!
Me: @.@
Girl: It's true! How can we loved for a thousand years. No such thing as true prince.
Me: nod* nod*

Girl&I : *continued singing* I have loved you for a thousand years ... I'll love you for a thousand more

The Greatest Thing: To have someone by your side, singing lousily with you . Have a nice day =D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger