.......................................................................................................................G.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

If polar bears hibernate, so can we!!!



Haa haa, I didn't know it is that hard to wake up in this season of the year.

Yeah, heard a lot of "testimonies" from seniors about being late for classes during winter. The main reason is unable to wake up on time. Eventually, this is the best season to sleep and never wake up, since it's winter.

Arrogantly, I kind of ignored about it because I "WAS" sure I'm able to wake up easily since I'm not really a heavy sleeper..

Again, I proved myself WRONG!!! I FORCED my eyes open and sit upright with an eye opened. A few seconds later I found out I laid back to my comfy bed with my soft comforter. I remembered I did that twice today..UGRH!!!!

Winter season is the best season to SLEEP!!!!!

Hope I won't gain much weight XD =)

cheers!!! ^^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger