.......................................................................................................................G.

Saturday, December 25, 2010


I was at a supermarket the other day, and met some of my group-mates. Their jaws dropped as they saw a Beer on my hand. AND YESH! I have to admit that I wanted to drink it so badly just to cover up. HAA HAA. It's my roommate's favourite drink..I think..Well, maybe HAA HAA..but I remembered she said it TASTE nice =)I hope she like it. Hee hee *btw, I have a bottle of beer for myself too ^^*

And It's 2.30am.. I'm so happy, I wrapped gifts for my roommates. The feeling of excitement in me caused me to fall hard on the floor when I was finishing the wrapping. No idea why, I'm excited to prepare stuff for them when they are asleep.. MUAAHAHAAHA *noob*

and now off to Biophy!!! HAA HAA

Merry Christmas...=D

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger