.......................................................................................................................G.

Friday, December 17, 2010

18.12.2009

I miss you dearly.

The day you departed, my heart just stopped beating.

your smile, laughter, hand gesture, smell. I can remember it vividly in my mind. It's been a year, we had celebrated eventful occasions.
And obviously, it's not the same without you.

I longed for your presence though I might looked so shy to approach you when you are around. I used to ask mom to tell me more about you, especially on how you raise up 11 children. I'm amazed by your love.

Your testimonies are so encouraging, that increase my faith.
I can hardly describe the feeling in me now. I just miss you very much. Love you, popo.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger