.......................................................................................................................G.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bad Day


Today is my third day of classes.=)
yup,we have been running around everywhere "like a dog without a chain" well may be it was just me who still like to run around ^^. We were trying to identify the places of our classes. That's why.

I had my Latin class in the morning and my teacher ( she doesn't want us to address her, Teacher.LOL)is very nice.
I had lots of fun!

After class, I have made a promise to try the coffee from the machine( everyone praised about the goodness and the taste of the coffee) with the feeling of curiosity in me, I drank mocha-chino.hmmm~~ it taste nice!

Later on we advanced to a restaurant near my UNI. Once I stepped into the restaurant, I was like "ADAM LAMBERT?!". A guy which looks like ADAM..my gosh.. haa haa
Apparently he is not, because he is now in Malaysia. HAA HAA.

Not a single person having an empty table except for me. Yup, I didn't have anything for my lunch. Diet bah hahah . JK. I don't feel like eating after consuming the mocha-chino. While waiting for others to finish up their food, I felt something "funny" with my digestion. Yup, a lil stomachache.. somehow, it was on and off so i didn't really care about it..Next, we headed to rinak and bought some snacks..

At about 12.45pm. We walked around the uni to find out the place of our Inorganic chemistry lecture. And yes, we ended up no where and I called my friend. He brought us up to 7th floor and the lecture has started. So, we kind of jumped in the class, writing down notes to which I can hardly understand because of the Russian slang.

I paid more attention to the excruciating pain i was having. I NEED TO GO THE TOILET!

Thank God I hold myself till the end of the lecture and dashed down the stairs and to toilet.

YUP, i entered the toilet "a few times" once i reached my room. A friend of mine gave me an "anti-diarrhea" medicine and it helps.

THE LESSON OF THE DAY : Never drink any COFFEE besides nescafe!! haa haa actually..I shouldn't drink coffee with an empty stomach .. I learned my lesson well =)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger