.......................................................................................................................G.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

There's this feeling..

The way she speak, I couldn't understand (literally)
The way she stare, I couldn't avoid looking at her
The way she teach, I couldn't describe the feeling.

She was THAT CLOSE to me... teaching me the cervical vertebrae. *so touched*

Somehow I can feel the motherly love for a few seconds, which I missed so much..hmm..

It was quite embarrassing, because I asked her to repeat her question twice =( .

Trying to fit in every word that came out of her mouth and put it into a sentence..hmm..

and what a "lucky day" hmm.. My groupmates and I kena FANG FEI QI by our teacher. then we walked back..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger