.......................................................................................................................G.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Like any other ordinary day

My lecture starts at 1pm today but I'm up very early to go to uni and fix up some documents and to arrange my Russian language class.

For foreign students like us, THE MALAYSIANS.. It's very hard to get in touch with the Deans. Moreover, we still can't communicate with them .. hmm

We were told to wait EVERY TIME when we approach them. =.= . * the culture*

I enjoyed Biophysics lecture today and so as others. I think. Finally, I can grab hold to what the lecturer is teaching. HAA HAA..

Then my friends and I went up 1st floor to follow up the matter of extending our VISA.

Their VISA are going to expired soon( soon to be called as PTI. haa haa JK XD). I'm not in a hurry because my VISA is going to expire in the month of December. So I'm just chilling~~.. HAA HAA well, I have keep reminding myself to extend my VISA in the 1st week of November because I don't want to be kicked back to Malaysia HAA HAA.

So, I walked back to hostel while they were still at the UNI extending their VISA =)

Finally, I reached my hostel and unfortunately I have to walk up the stairs to 9th floor because I was afraid of taking the lift alone since the lift did'nt move to 1st floor.( after my friend's experience with the lift- she stuck at the lift for 2 hours, luckily with another friend )WEll, I don't want it to be my turn =(

SO, I've made up my mind and started to walk all the way up. When i reached 2nd floor, I saw these 2 FELLAs who stopped the lift at that particular floor.*I have no idea why they don't want proceed to another floor/MOVE* damn it.. =.= my bad day, I guess..hmm..

YUP, I'm very tired..BUT HAPPY! u Know why? Cuz I thought of the no. of calories burned in my body XD. !!!

Have a NICE day.

Grace~.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger