.......................................................................................................................G.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Useless? O.o

Well, again as usual. Arrived class so called "ON TIME" ..hmm..And we were scolded "useless" *ouch...However, I can blame on someone for this HAA HAA the bus driver wouldn't stop at the particular bus stop *nearer to my uni* which is farther to reach the classroom..LOL

This word somehow gave a big impact on me and made me understand more on how IMPORTANT it is to be punctual.(although this is somewhat commonsense) Well, I do understand how she feels. Waited for us.... and waited .hmm..I'm so sorry =(

Went for badminton game. IT WAS AWESOME. WHY? cuz I was having fun and NOT SWEATING AT ALL!!! XD

and so ...
WEEKENDS coming!! yay..im so gonna try out new recipes from the internet on Sunday!!!..hmm...HAA HAA

No comments:

Powered By Blogger