.......................................................................................................................G.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Chocolate, you've brighten up my day!


What a terrible day! Bio practical class was "so so".LOL. should have run through every words printed on those 26 pages!

Since the class took some time, my friend and I grabbed something for lunch. At that particular jiffy, I ran with all my heart holding a chocolate drink in my hand just to overtake my bio lecturer when I saw her heading to the lecture hall. (but vanilla flavor taste better)

I was consider "lucky" for being in the lift to advanced to 7th floor *lecture hall*. And somehow, the lift brought us *a group of student* to ground floor and STUCK there!!! I can only turn around to talk with others, so yeah it was kind of PACK THERE at the lift!!!

There was this Brazilian student, who was so pissed off *well, everyone was kind of mad because lecture has started and we were missing it =.=.
Here's the funny, yet scary conversation:

Brazilian Guy : Gotta press the button!!! Gotta press the button!!!
*pressing HARD on the button with the bell sign on it
Cheerful Girl : Please don't be stress. I'm scared.
Brazilian Guy : no no no...I'm not stress.I'm not stress.If I'm stress I kill people.

Woh~..some laughed and some freaked out.or maybe it was just me who freaked OUT??!!

Some of them were trying to communicate with a lady in Russian and I was facing the door of the lift, wanting to get out as soon as possible!

After 20 minutes, suffocating. HAA HAA joking!!! but after 20 minutes, we were released and ended up at ground floor. This was just the beginning? DO u know why? BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIND THE WAY OUT!!! Then we waited for another lift, hoping it will reached up all the way to 7th floor. =)

YES! we finally arrived the lecture hall and it was so embarrassing entering the hall with all the eyes gazed at us. =(

I can't believe that I'm not panic about the whole thing * got stuck in the lift*. But I felt pissed off. not to anyone. But WO BU SHUANG!..I don't really know what had happened to me...

The anger in me VANISHED totally when MET HIM!!!! who??? CHOCOLATE BAR!!!! HAA HAA...I went to supermarket and bought a chocolate bar (sort of "rewarding" myself for being calm)

AMAZINGLY,I'm on cloud nine!!!

"I learned my lesson well : never ever take the lift, even if I need to reach the 100th floor" HAA HAA

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger